Agrivi is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with a customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We are based in Croatia with offices in Warsaw and Bucharest. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from medium and large growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments.
We are looking for Agronomist for our global customers, a person responsible for the successful implementation of Agrivi software into daily farm business of large and enterprise companies, driving adoption of using the software within their organization and monitoring their path to success.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Mapping of farm processes for enterprise companies into Agrivi software
- Creating PoC accounts for the purpose of specific clients based on their farm processes
- Conducting trainings for enterprise clients via web conference, calls, and on-site if needed
- Monitoring of client’s onboarding process
- Providing support to enterprise clients during the implementation of Agrivi into their farm business
- Monitoring the client’s personal success while achieving their business goals by using Agrivi
- Creating Agrivi materials for trainings based on the client’s needs and related farm processes
- Taking responsibility for customer success and retention after implementation
- Providing actionable insights to the sales department
Requirements that we are looking for:
- Minimum 3-year experience in agriculture sector
- MSc Degree in Agronomy
- Understanding of crop production practices and farm processes in agribusiness industries
- Understanding and the experience with digital agriculture technologies
- Excellent written and verbal Polish knowledge (C1) or native speaker
- Good written and verbal English knowledge (B2)
- Additional language is a plus
- Experience in Agriculture Industry is a plus
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- Technical skills – Microsoft Office 365
- Driving license B category
What do we offer:
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid educations and certification)
- Bonus for attending conferences as a guest speaker
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible working arrangements and remote work
- Participating in interesting and international projects
Work position is in Poland.
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.