TL;DR: We are looking for ambitious and proactive Business Analyst who would help us build the right features on our products, and to build them right!
As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we are building products that help farmers tackle their everyday challenges.
The quality of our work is proven by the fact that all market researches in the last few years listed us in the Top 10 Farm management solutions globally, and we’re recognized by more than 40 000 farmers from 170 countries worldwide. Besides farmers, our clients are cooperatives, food processing companies, insurances and government institutions.
So yeah, we're aware that we're quite good at what we do.
But we're also aware that there are numerous areas where we can do even better - and that's where you fit in! We are looking for ambitious and proactive Business Analyst who would help us build the right features on our products, and to build them right!
Also, based on your preferences, you would be focused more towards creating and executing our internal product roadmap, or towards our clients and technical partners.
Your job would be:
- Collecting initial business requirements, creating analysis and suggesting the high-level solution having in mind the broader scope including other similar requirements, existing product improvement suggestions, existing features and their potential limitations, and general product roadmap
- Creating basic UI sketches and interactive prototypes that reflect the expected app behaviour.
- Giving high-level estimations and timelines based on the initial requirement analysis, available resource allocation and other ongoing projects
- Working with agile and cross-functional teams on creating a detailed functional and technical specification for a feature or project to be developed, following the official FRS template.
- Transforming FRS into user stories, following the official User story template, providing detailed use-cases and acceptance criteria
- Leading the user story grooming process for each of the user stories that go into development, including relevant stakeholders from all areas involved in the feature definition and implementation
- Ensuring the user stories are created and groomed (accepted) on time for the new development iteration
- Coordinating the project/feature release with the Development and QA teams, following the agreed timeline and project inter dependencies
- Participating in the Customer acceptance testing process and ensuring the delivered feature reflects the expected behavior
- Have at least two years of experience in business analysis, project management or similar role
- Have good technical skills and understanding of general development concepts (translated – on a conceptual side you understand the following phrases: REST API, DWH, NoSQL, ERP, IoT etc.)
- Are a process-oriented person, a little bit OCD-ish and pay much attention to details. Your approach to work assignments is very analytical and you enjoy creating the optimal solutions for the task given
- Work experience in a technical role is a plus (development, QA, tech support, BI/ERP/etc consultant)
We can offer you:
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid education and certification)
- Competitive remuneration and perks including free parking in garage and MultiSport card
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home
- Team buildings and other organized activities as well as a kitchen stocked with the usual foodstuff