Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Deadline: January 25th, 2019
As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we work on supporting the entire food and agriculture value chain. As a Business Development Manager, you are an experienced and well-networked with the key stakeholders of agricultural industry in CEE region. Your job will be to generate new business with key value chain stakeholders – large agricultural producers, agricultural retail companies, food processing companies, banks, insurances and governments. As a true rainmaker, you can lead the full sales lifecycle and achieve extraordinary business result. You will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer of the company and play a major role in our success.
• Identifying key sales accounts among large agricultural producers, ag retail companies, food processing companies and other target segments.
• Drive the sales funnel and own all aspects of the sales from qualification, needs assessment, presentation and contract negotiation.
• Conduct product demonstrations, foster and build client relationships.
• Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreements to close sales.
• Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments.
• Find new business and expand current customer base through prospecting.
• Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third party influencers.
• Reaching sales and profit margin targets.
• Organization and participation in trade shows and conferences.
• Registering all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM.
• Reporting monthly sales executions to the management.
• Strong business development and sales experience with outstanding track record in doing business with agricultural companies in CEE.
• Well established network in agri-business: large farms, ag retail, input manufacturers, food processing companies.
• Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and sell solutions to senior level contacts.
• Proven account development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities.
• Ability to educate potential clients on the benefits of the technology implementation and serve as a trusted advisor.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure of a monthly revenue plan.
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong team player but still a self-starter.
• Fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
• Experience with modern sales tools, CRM and other.
• Loves to be in movement.
• Being a part of an international team of enthusiastic experts who strive to change the way food is produced by innovating the agricultural value chain.
• Ability to work in a global leading company in its domain with customers internationally.
• Excellent working conditions including competitive remuneration package (base + commission).