AGRIVI is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with a customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from small growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments.
We have a market-leading product and an amazing international team that is working to position AGRIVI to our customers globally.
We are now in search of a new team member - Country Manager for Romania who would be responsible for developing, managing, and leading our expansion in Romania. This person would be responsible for operations, growth, revenue, and other KPIs.
Responsibilities also include:
- Actively participate in creating short and long-term strategy for the market in line with set company objectives
- Adapt the AGRIVI business model and sales strategy to succeed in the Romanian market
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and company objectives
- Negotiate and established relationships with partners, vendors, and service providers needed to run a successful business in the Romanian Market
- Full collaboration with local businesses and local government to acquire resources and services necessary for leading a business
- Build an effective market network in order to achieve set goals
- Executing marketing strategy for the Romanian market, including cooperation with partners and vendors
- Responsible for reaching sales and profit margin targets set by the HQ
- Have full P&L responsibility and ownership of business objectives
- Leading and developing the entire market team including all HR activities such as recruitment, performance management, and coaching
- Position AGRIVI on the market as a thought leader in the digital agriculture industry by promoting it personally towards strategic partners and the industry overall through online (social media, interviews, webinars, etc.) and offline channels (conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Regular collaboration with central AGRIVI departments (Sales/Marketing/HR/Finance) to ensure the best possible outcomes and results
- Legal representation of AGRIVI on the market (e.g., signing the contracts, resolving legal matters, and cooperating with local attorneys)
- Regular reporting to Management Board and other stakeholders
Requirements for this position are:
- At least 5 years of experience in managing local or international business and teams
- Understanding of management best practices and relevant legislative and guidelines in Romania
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Developed network of contacts, clients, and partners in Romania (established contacts in the agriculture value chain is a big plus)
- Experience in consultative sales, and analyzing customer requirements and needs
- Familiarity with social media platforms and trends including social selling, advertising, and marketing is a plus
- Experience in the software industry is a big plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
- Strong leadership skills, lead by example mindset, and experience in team coaching
- Fluent English is a must. Additional languages are a plus
In this position you can expect:
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.