We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a strong background in Agronomy to manage our US and global customers, a person responsible for the successful implementation of AGRIVI software into the daily farm business of large and enterprise companies, drive adoption of the software within their organization and monitor their path to success.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Mapping of farm processes for enterprise companies into AGRIVI software
- Creating PoC accounts for the purpose of specific clients based on their farm processes
- Conducting trainings for enterprise clients via web conference, calls, and on-site if needed
- Monitoring of client’s onboarding process
- Providing support to enterprise clients during the implementation of AGRIVI into their farm business
- Monitoring the client’s personal success while achieving their business goals by using AGRIVI
- Analysing client’s production data and providing actionable insights to determine production risk analysis
- Helping clients to increase their productivity and profitability by giving the recommendations based on detailed analysis of their production data
- Creating AGRIVI materials for training based on client’s needs and related farm processes
- Providing actionable insights to the sales department
Requirements that we are looking for are:
- Minimum 3-year experience in agriculture sector
- BS/MSc Degree in Agronomy or related degree or related experience
- Understanding of crop production practices and farm processes
- Understanding and experience with digital agriculture technologies
- Knowledge of additional language is a plus
- Experience in Agriculture Industry is a plus
- Client orientation and great communication skills
- Eager to constantly learn and adopt new skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- Good analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
- Technical skills – experienced in support tools (MS office 365)
- Valid US driver's license
Work location: Remote work in US.
What do we offer:
- Do a purpose-driven job, join us in changing the way food is produced
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, educations, and certification)
- International working environment
- Flexible working arrangements and remote work
- Participation in international projects
Company Information: We are a global leading ag-tech company focused on delivering software solutions for the agri-food value chain. We focus on enterprise clients like corporate farms, vertically integrated food and beverage companies, agricultural input manufacturers with agronomic advisory, agribusiness banks and governments. Some of our clients are international companies like Driscoll’s, Nestle, BNP Paribas, BASF, The World Bank and many more.
Vision: Changing the way food is produced, positively impacting over a billion people.
Mission: We empower farmers and agri-food companies with digital agriculture solutions to help them reach economically and environmentally sustainable food production.
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work-related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.