Agrivi is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from small growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments.
So yeah, we're aware that we're quite good at what we do.
But we're also aware that there are numerous areas where we can do even better - and that's where you fit in!
We are looking for a Customer Success Lead who will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and development of the customer journey for our B2B and B2C customer segments. Our Customer Success Lead will lead customer success, support, and training activities and will be partnering cross-functional with our sales, marketing, digital agronomy, and product teams.
- Measure and optimize retention and customer growth as main KPIs
- Establish a proactive customer success process focused on delivering value to customers and improving their usage of our products
- Build a superb customer training program to bring our customers into a comfort-zone during the change management process of switching from analog to digital way of working
- Utilize technologies and tools to empower customers with automated repetitive activities for fast knowledge transfer and introduce scalable processes
Support geographically and culturally diverse customer success teams and customers
Ensure smooth communication with the sales team to grow the customers together
Work closely with our product team on new features, products, and their prioritization
Partner with our enterprise sales and marketing team on customer success stories and consistent communication through the entire customer journey
Responsible to build teams across all areas of customer success
Qualifications & Requirements:
Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer success; of which at least 2 in a leadership role
Proven experience in scaling processes and operational teams
Experience with proactive customer success approach and process automation
Understanding of the agriculture and agritech industry is a plus
Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
Ability to continuously identify and implement process improvements based on metrics
Strong leadership and negotiation skills
Customer focus and ability to use positive language
- Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid education and certification)
- Competitive remuneration and perks including free parking in garage and MultiSport card
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home
- Team buildings and other organized activities as well as a kitchen stocked with the usual foodstuff