As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we work with support the entire food and agriculture value chain. As an Enterprise Account Manager, your job would be to generate new business primary on Adriatic and Romanian market with key value chain stakeholders – large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances and governments. As a true rainmaker, you can lead the full sales life cycle and achieve extraordinary business result.
- Markets coverage: Adriatic and Romania
- Market research and identifying key accounts among large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances, governments and other targeted segments
- Leading the sales team within covered markets
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreement to close sale
- Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third party influencers
- Reaching sales and profit margin targets
- Registering all sales activities daily in CRM
- Reporting monthly sales execution to the management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of complex software sales experience (ERP, CRM, BI, SaaS, etc.) with food and beverage companies, retailers, banks, insurances and/or governments
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and sell solutions to senior level contacts within the Enterprise customer base
- Proven account development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities
- Experience in closing six figure enterprise deals
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages are a plus
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Frequent travel would be necessary
- Being a part of an international team of enthusiastic experts who strive to change the way food is produced by innovating the agricultural value chain.
- Ability to work in a global leading company in its domain with customers internationally.
- Excellent working conditions including competitive remuneration package (base + commission).
Application deadline: September 15th