Changing the way food is produced, positively impacting over a billion people.
We empower farmers and agri-food companies with digital agriculture solutions to help them reach economically and environmentally sustainable food production.
We are a global leading ag-tech company focused on delivering software solutions for the agricultural value chain. We are founded in 2013 with offices in United Kingdom, Croatia, Romania and Poland. We work with all key stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – with a clear focus on enterprise clients from big farms, food companies, advisory practices and institutional. Some of our clients are international companies like Driscoll’s, Nestle, BNP Paribas, Kimberly Clark, Veggitech, The World Bank and much more.
To be even better, we are now in search of a new team member - Enterprise Sales Executive who would be responsible for generating new business in the Poland market with key-value chain stakeholders – large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances, and governments.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Identify Enterprise accounts among large crop producers, food processing companies, banks, insurance companies, government institutions and other targeted segments.
- Conducting market research, assessing market needs and positioning AGRIVI on the market
- Travel to onsite meetings on customer locations
- Drive the sales funnel and own all aspects of the sales from qualification, needs assessment, presentation and contract negotiation.
- Conduct product demonstrations, foster and build client relationships.
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreements to close sales.
- Nurturing continuous relationships with clients.
- Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments.
- Find new business and expand the current customer base through prospecting.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third-party influencers.
- Reaching sales and profit margin targets.
- Organization and participation in trade shows, conferences, and media coverage.
- Registering all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM.
- Communicate with other AGRIVI global offices and teams.
Requirements that we are looking for:
- Experience in selling enterprise software or similar digital solutions for the food and agricultural industry.
- Developed network of contacts, clients, and partners in Poland with emphasis on established contacts in the agriculture value chain
- Formal agronomy background is a plus but basic agronomy knowledge is a must
- Experience in consultative sales, a strong understanding of business processes, and the ability to analyze customer requirements and needs
- Experience in selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology
- Self-driven and result-oriented new business hunter that has over-achieved in their current roles
- Experience in closing six-figure enterprise deals
- A fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages are a plus
- Frequent travel would be necessary
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to develop and establish a leading AgTech company in the Poland market
- International and dynamic working environment
- Remote work options
- Competitive compensation package
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Company car
- Structured visits to AGRIVI HQ to share knowledge & experience with AGRIVI employees from different countries
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.