Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Deadline: February 15th, 2019
As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we work with support the entire food and agriculture value chain. As an Enterprise Sales Manager, your job would be to generate new business with key value chain stakeholders – large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances and governments. As a true rainmaker, you can lead the full sales lifecycle and achieve extraordinary business result.
• Identifying key sales targets and accounts amongst large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances, governments and other targeted segments.
• Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreement to close sale.
• Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments.
• Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third party influencers.
• Reaching sales and profit margin targets.
• Registering all sales activities daily in CRM.
• Reporting monthly sales execution to the management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 5+ years of complex software sales experience (ERP, CRM, BI, SaaS, etc.) with food and beverage companies, retailers, banks, insurances and/or governments.
• Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and sell solutions to senior level contacts within the Enterprise customer base.
• Proven account development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities.
• Experience in closing six figure enterprise deals.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure of a monthly revenue plan.
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong team player but still a self-starter.
• Fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
• Experience with modern sales tools, CRM and other.
• Being a part of an international team of enthusiastic experts who strive to change the way food is produced by innovating the agricultural value chain.
• Ability to work in a global leading company in its domain with customers internationally.
• Excellent working conditions including competitive remuneration package (base + commission).