AGRIVI is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with a customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We are based in Croatia with offices in Warsaw and Bucharest. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from medium and large growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments. We are changing the way food is produced worldwide. In the process of making our vision come to life, we are looking for another passionate professional who wants to make a positive impact worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced International Sales Executive whose role would be to drive enterprise software sales and revenue growth on international markets across the globe within the food and agricultural value chain.
Knowledge of the Spanish language is a must!
Responsibilities also include:
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as a point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from AGRIVI Solutions
- Orchestrating a complex sale including colleagues from other business units (Product, Project, Technology, Customer Success, G&A)
- Track all sales activities regularly within CRM and report weekly to Management
Requirements for this position are:
- At least 5 years of experience in solution selling
- Experienced in selling enterprise software and cloud business applications with a foundation of subscription model pricing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, IoT, AgriTech, Industry 4.0)
- Self-driven and result oriented new business hunter that has over-achieved in their current roles
- Experience in consultative sales, strong understanding of business processes and ability to analyse customer requirements and needs
- Strong experience of selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing AGRIVI clients
- Readiness for international business travel (75% of travel)
- Advanced English knowledge
- Advanced Spanish knowledge
- Category B driver's license
In this position you can expect:
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid educations and certification)
- Competitive compensation package
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible work arrangements and work from home
- Knowledge sharing with AGRIVI employees from different countries
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work-related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.