Changing the way food is produced, positively impacting over a billion people.
We empower farmers and agri-food companies with digital agriculture solutions to help them reach economically and environmentally sustainable food production.
We are a global leading ag-tech company focused on delivering software solutions for the agricultural value chain. We are founded in 2013 with offices in United Kingdom, Croatia, Romania and Poland. We work with all key stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – with a clear focus on enterprise clients from big farms, food companies, advisory practices and institutional. Some of our clients are international companies like Driscoll’s, Nestle, BNP Paribas, Kimberly Clark, Veggitech, The World Bank and much more.
To be even better, we are now in search of a new team member - International Sales Executive who would be responsible for generating new business on the international with key-value chain stakeholders – large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances, and governments.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as a point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from Agrivi Solutions
- Orchestrating a complex sale including colleagues from other business units (Product, Project, Technology, Customer Success, G&A)
- Track all sales activities regularly within CRM and report weekly to VP Sales Operations
Requirements that we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in solution selling
- Experienced in selling enterprise software and cloud business applications with a foundation of subscription model pricing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, IoT, AgriTech, Industry 4.0)
- Self-driven and result oriented new business hunter that has over-achieved in their current roles
- Experience in consultative sales, strong understanding of business processes and ability to analyse customer requirements and needs
- Strong experience of selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Agrivi clients
- Readiness for international business travel (75% of travel)
- Advanced English knowledge (written and oral), other languages are a plus
- Category B driver's license
What do we offer:
- International and dynamic working environment
- Senior colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and expertise
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible work arrangements and remote work options
- Multisport Card or subvention for other sport activities
- Team buildings and other organized activities like barbeques, laser tag & after-work drinks
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work-related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.