AGRIVI is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with a customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from small growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments.
We are now in search of a new team member - Office manager who is the heart of AGRIVI and ensures the smooth running of the office from day-to-day!
Job responsibilities include:
- Overseeing general office operations: preparing, leading, and archiving business and following administration
- Point person for mailing, shipping, ordering, and receiving deliveries
- Maintaining the office condition to always be tidy and organized: managing of office space, equipment and snacks
- Procurement of office supplies and equipment (from chairs to laptops and everything in between)
- Organizing travel arrangements both domestic and international: accommodations and travel transportation (plane, car, and other)
- Communicating with different vendors and overseeing related documentation
- Helping in creating media content (especially social media such as Instagram)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Preferably 1-year experience in the same or similar jobs (working in IT sector is a plus)
- Great attention to details and excellent time management
- Ability to multitasking and prioritizing work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Positive attitude towards people and job that will affect others to create a great atmosphere
- Communication in the English language, both verbally and written
- Proficient user of MS Office technology (working on SharePoint is a plus)
- Professional development in a fast-growing company - this is just a start!
- Great atmosphere and great micro team ready to help and share knowledge in different areas (legal, procurement, operations, finance...)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for work from home
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Multisport Card or subvention for other sport activities
- Team buildings and other formal and non-formal activities (when situation allows)
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture, or any other non-work-related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.