Changing the way food is produced, positively impacting over a billion people.
We empower farmers and agri-food companies with digital agriculture solutions to help them reach economically and environmentally sustainable food production.
We are a global leading ag-tech company focused on delivering software solutions for the agricultural value chain. We are founded in 2013 with offices in United Kingdom, Croatia, Romania and Poland. We work with all key stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – with a clear focus on enterprise clients from big farms, food companies, advisory practices and institutional. Some of our clients are international companies like Driscoll’s, Nestle, BNP Paribas, Kimberly Clark, Veggitech, The World Bank and much more.
We are looking for a new team member in the position of Product Manager, a person who will be an instrumental part of our organization and help us achieve our mission!
Responsibilities include among others:
- Gathering business requirements from a customer or internal stakeholders/management board and transforming them into product functionalities
- Recommending new features based on needs and in line with the strategic roadmap
- Working with key customers as a project manager
- Providing high-level business analysis related to new features and projects requirements
- Creating profitability reports
- Creating FRS documentation, mock-ups and user stories
- Closely working with the technology team on task requirements analysis and user stories understanding
- Prioritizing and managing product backlog
- Communicating with all internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, management board), managing expectations and setting the pace for further product development
Requirements for this position are:
- Minimum 4 years working as product manager
- Experience as a Project manager is also appreciated
- Experience working with Scrum methodology or other agile environments
- Experience in product-driven companies is a plus
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Business acumen with a good understanding of technology as a mean to achieve business goals
- Customer-oriented and self-driven
- Great communication skills
In this position you can expect:
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid education and certification)
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and remote work options when onboarded
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- International mindset and multicultural teams interactions
- The position is meant to be based in Zagreb, Croatia but remote work from other AGRIVI markets is an option
- Croatian language is not a prerequisite
- Possibility of relocation from other countries
- Croatia is a EU digital nomad friendly country since 2021, which opens relocations options and hiring possibilities for any profile worldwide
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.